ABchimie AVR80 BA Conformal Coating is a non toxic, flexible transparent acrylic coating for the protection of electronic circuitry formulated to meet the highest resistance requirements. AVR80 BA is designed to be removed with ABchimie SND or DNS (100% Ozone Friendly).
- Excellent adhesion under all climatic conditions,
- Fluoresces under UV light as an aid to inspection,
- Wide temperature range -65°C to +150°C,
- Can be soldered through without fear of highly toxic gases being produced (contains
- Resistant to mould growth,
- Can be totally removed with ABchimie SND or DNS,
- Compatible with other high specification acrylic coatings,
- Excellent Dielectric properties,
- UL94V0 approval. (File E308681),
- NF EN 61086-2 Approval,
- NF EN 45545, NF EN 16101, NF EN 16102 Approvals,
- Meets IPC-CC-830 and MIL-I-46058C,
- Halogen free.
AVR80 BA can be sprayed, dipped or brushed. The thickness of the coating depends on the method of application, but a dip coater normally deposits a film thickness of about 25 microns (single coat).
Workshop temperatures of less than 16°C or relative humidities in excess of 75% are unsuitable for the application of AVR80 BA.
AVR80 BA contains a UV trace which allows inspection of the PCB after coating to ensure complete and even coverage. The stonger the reflected light, the thicker the coating layer is.
Before coating, PCBAs should be clean, dry and without moisture.
The CI, being composite materials, absorb moisture. It is important to remove it before coating. A passage in oven for 3 to 4 hours at 60°C is generally sufficient.
- drum 0,400 liter
- drum 5 liters