Transparent acrylic coating
ABCHIMIE AVR80 BA GEL is a non-toxic, flexible transparent acrylic coating for the protection of electronic circuitry formulated by ABchimie to meet the highest resistance requirements.
It permits to make dam ot high thickness deposit.
ABCHIMIE AVR80 BA GEL is reparable and can be removed with ABCHIMIE SND or DNS (100% Ozone Friendly).
- Excellent adhesion under all climatic conditions
- Fluoresces under UV light as an aid to inspection
- Wide temperature range -65°C to +150°C
- Can be soldered through without fear of highly toxic gases being produced (contains no isocyanates)
- Resistant to mould growth
- Can be totally removed with ABchimie SND
- Compatible with other high specification acrylic coatings
- Excellent Dielectric properties.
Workshop temperatures of less than 16°C or relative humidities more than 75% are unsuitable for the application of AVR80 BA GEL.
Before coating Pcbs must be clean, dry and without moisture. The CI being humidity sensor, it is important to remove it before coating. A passage in oven from 1 to 2 hours at 60°C is generally enough.
AVR80 BA GEL contains a UV trace which allows inspection of the PCB after coating to ensure complete and even coverage. The stonger the reflected light, the thicker the coating layer is.
- 1 Litre Bulk
- Syringe 30 CC